In today’s world, time is money. Most families consist of young children and working parents. In such a scenario, cleaning becomes a time-consuming and exhausting task, especially in larger homes. A robotic vacuum cleaner does all the work by itself and requires no supervision. By investing in one of these machines, you can save yourself a lot of time and effort.
- Ideal for People with Mobility Issues
People with disabilities or mobility issues can look at robotic vacuum cleaners as an alternative to expensive housekeeping services. The machine can be set to clean as often as required, while requiring minimal maintenance.
Higher end models of robotic vacuum cleaners allow you to achieve a better clean. Some features include large dust bags that will last for multiple cleaning sessions, advanced sensors that can detect changes in surface and the ability to transition between bare floor and carpets.
- Detects Changes Between Surfaces
A robotic vacuum cleaner can detect changes in the surface underneath and adjust its settings accordingly. It can also detect walls and stairs and will automatically turn around when it comes across one.
Includes Options for Automatic Recharging
Once the robotic vacuum cleaner completes it task, it will go back to its docking station. If it is running low on battery, it can automatically recharge itself as well.
Virtual Walls Enable You to Set Boundaries
You can set virtual walls for the robotic vacuum cleaner. A virtual wall acts as a boundary that the machine will not cross. It is ideal to prevent the machine from going across doorways and openings.
Detects Amount of Dirt in Different Spots
Many robotic vacuum cleaners have advanced sensors that can detect the amount of cleaning required at different spots. The machine will linger on and repeatedly clean a surface till it is clean.
You Can Clean Your Home when Your Are Away
When you are working or are outside the house, you can put the robotic vacuum cleaner to work as well. Just keep the floor clear of obtrusive items and ensure that drapes are away from the floor.
A robotic vacuum cleaner is a hardy machine that will last for years if treated properly. Keep sharp or damaging particles out of its way, replace the dust bag as needed and clean the filter and brushes as required. No other maintenance is required.
- Able to Go Under Furniture and Around Corners
The small, disk shape of the robotic vacuum cleaner gives it great maneuverability and flexibility. It can reach all the corners and undersides of furniture that a normal vacuum cleaner cannot reach.
1. ANTI-FALLING, ANTI-COLLISION
- ANTI FALLING, ANTI COLLISION, 15 DEGREES CLIMBING Vacuuming robot is powered by a full suite of smart sensors that automatically guide the robotic vacuum around your home
- It will avoid hitting obstacles, falling down from stairs by changing directions, and will climb the carpets lower 15 degree.
2. QUICK RECHARGE
- The 2000 mAH Lithium battery lasts long enough to handle an area of 80 m2
- Charging time is 4 to 5 hours
- 15% battery level start Auto Charging Function
3. THIN BODY
- 7.5cm with the lower flexible and thin body, the vacuum cleaner can simply sweeping the corner of wall (table) and are under bed and sofa, where upstanding vacuum cleaner not easy to reach
4. VACUUM & MOP
- Dry sweeping & mopping function
- 2-in-1 Dust/ Water Container
5. DUAL ROLLER BRUSHES, SWEEPING AND SUCTION
- The suction and sweeping modes combine to make the floor cleaner, 1300Pa SUCTION
- SUITABLE FOR WOODEN FLOOR, CERAMIC TILE AND THIN CARPETS
- Khind Robotic vacuum with remote
- Anti-Falling System (3 Sensors)
- Anti-Collision System (4 Sensors)
- Thin Body - 7.5cm Height
- Brushless Motor (>1300Pa Suction)
- 15% Battery Lever Start Auto Charging Function
- Dry Sweeping & Mopping Function (Fiber Mop)
- Vacuum & mop function (2in1, dust and water container)
- Dual roller brushes
- READY STOCK
- FAST DELIVERY
- SIRIM APPROVED
- INVOICE PROVIDED
- QC TESTED
- 1 YEAR LOCAL MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
- Khind Robotic Vacuum VC9X6A
- Power : 20W
- Adaptor Input Voltage: AC100 - 240V~ 50/60Hz
- Adaptor Output Voltage: 13.5Vd.c.
- 2000mah Li-ion battery
- Battery : Li-ion Battery 11.1 VD.C. 2000mAH
- Filtration Type : HEPA Dust/Water
- Dust/Water Container : 0.25L/0.15L
- Suction Power : 0.7kPA
- Operating Time : 55-65 Minutes
- Fast Charging Time : 4-5 Hours
- Auto charging function
- Noise Level : 55-60dB
- Coverage area 80m'²
- Net Weight: 1.9kg
- Gross Weight: 3kg
- Product Dimension (DxH) : 300x75mm
- Box Dimension (L x W x H) : 436 x 358 x 118mm
- Cleaning System : Vacuum & Mop
- Type of Floor : Wood, Tiles, Carpet & Hard Floor
- 4 Cleaning Mode : Spot Cleaning, Full Go, Edge Cleaning, Auto Cleaning(Zig Zag)
- Accessories : Charging Station, Remote Controller, 2 Replacement Side Brushes, 1 Replacement Filter, 1 Replacement Fiber Mop pad, 2-in-1 Dust/Water Container
- Color : Black
4 CLEANING MODES:
1. Auto cleaning mode (Zigzag Cleaning)
- This is the most commonly used mode
- The appliance cleans in a straight line or zigzag line and change direction when it meets an obstacles
2. Spot cleaning mode
- Spot cleaning mode for area filled with dirt or dust
- The appliances focuses on a specific area to clean, and works in spiral line
3. Edge cleaning mode
- This mode is good for cleaning the edges and corner of a room
- Place the appliance close to the wall or along the border of the wall
4. Full go mode
- When the machines is powered ON, or in the process of cleaning, or in charging status, press the FULL GO button on the remote controller to activate the status
- The machine automatically start/continue when the unit is fully charged